Sunday, July 5, 2020

My Niteflirt Ad and a little bit about Myself

I am an Exotic Domina of Mixed race (Black & French) seeking your attention & submission.

 I am either Blonde or Redheaded with greenish-grey eyes. Femme Domme of Native American, Creole, African American, Irish & French descent. My measurements are 34F-24-40, I'm a 9 1/2- size 10 goddess foot. I enjoy being gifted shoes, smoking tools, cigarettes, cigars, cigar cutters, cigarette tips, smoking cases, vintage lingerie,  gloves, and other fetish wares. Seeking those who are ready to surrender their needs for Fetish & Domination. I am a skilled Domina with a large appetite for control. I know how to use it on those who desire a Total Power Exchange.



My Specialties & interest but never limited to are: Rubber/ Leather Domination, slave, sub, and (human) pet training, Protocol training, Keyholding, Encasement (vac bed, saran, etc), Sensory Deprivation, Advance Role Play scenarios, Impact of all kinds, Corporal & Domestic Discipline, Spanking (OTK, Bare Hand, Paddles, Canes), Bastinado, Medical Sounding & selective Medical role play/scenarios, Force Femme, Crossdressing, Sissy training. Phone Fetish Sessions:1-800-863-5478 Ext. 0279-6598 Phone Discipline/Interrogation :1-800-863-5478 Ext.9597181 . I enjoy players of all levels, who are curious and or experienced in My interests.. I play with males, females & couples. I enjoy those who like protocol, realistic role-play scenarios & those who enjoy Latex, Rubber, Pantyhose, Nylons, Smoking, Leather, Boots & Heels Come to play and be Controlled By Me.


I am serious about My fetishes, I am Dedicated to Discipline and Being a Superior Exotic Ebony Queen of Latex, Leather, and Discipline.... I know that I can press and culture your limits as well as mold your needs.  Do not let your fears mask your fetish and desires for Me....


Read My naughty personal story emails accompanied by a recent pic of self with a message.

My amazon account is under Mina De Sade .

No comments:

Post a Comment