Sunday, July 5, 2020

Madam Mina De Sade, Smoking Boss (Short Story series) PT1.

Hello fans,
I am making an attempt to post short 3 chapter stories of My sessions, Shoots, and life. This is one I started a while back and so glad I found it. I will be adding on to this Story via blog entry label as in their parts. Hope you enjoy the intro. 
Chapter one will Be posted in a week to 2 on Sunday, and a new chapter every Sunday after. Hope you enjoy, comment below so I can know you like what you read.

Introduction:
I am on vacation for the next month, in between projects I have been unpacking My old dungeon and fetish closet wares space. Its been a few years since I've seen some of My wares since I've moved back from Las Vegas... As I was rummaging through a box labeled " smoking tools & accessories ", I 've realized which box this is... This is My smoking box from My office in the Valley...( I use to hide My smoking wares from My girlfriend who was entirely against smoking . But the smell and the ritual kept Me in tune that I am a smoking queen).

 It is Thursday and I have a smoking shoot at noon. I am so excited to find this box. I found My favorite cigarette holder and case. I load up the case with 20 hand-packed cigarettes that My subs make for Me. I have My own smoking machine and train slaves to pack and make My cigarettes every day. I am so excited that I found My cigarette holder I felt a little tickle in My throat and My breathing getting heavy and I am feeling seductive this morning ... In addition to finding some old smoking wares, I  also found My gas mask hood.  I made a gas mask hood for force smoking and breath play. Now I am curious if it still works and My bottom has yet to have " smoke play" so I am curious how the shoot will go. 

  Twelve comes like a blink of the eye and My photo bottom and camera assistant are loading in. Covered in leather and wearing a dress shirt, tie, and corset. I stood like a evil Boss Lady waiting for her obedient staff to load in and start set up. An evil smirk crosses My eyes seeing it was a white, former arm forces gentlemen who love to play and live as a leather or rubber puppy. "I think all men are dogs "! So this is going to be a very fun scene ...

Part 2 will continue next Sunday...

No comments:

Post a Comment